Challenge: A Tedious Task
- Threat detection in scanned baggage is an ongoing challenge; even one mistake can be catastrophic.
- Inspection of baggage x-rays is subject to human imperfections like boredom and fatigue.
Solution: Deep Learning for Image Analysis
- Using deep learning, analyze X-ray images to identify objects that may be security threats.
- Visualize potential threats for security professionals in real time.
Impact: Stronger Security
- Detects security threats that humans might miss.
- Agents stay sharp by only reviewing potential threats, not every bag.
- Agents can be assigned to higher-level security tasks better suited for humans.
Infinia ML can help you automate image analysis.
Email us to learn more.
For one government agency, Infinia ML:
- Uses convolutional object detection algorithms on X-ray images to detect security threats at airport checkpoints.
- Detects prohibited items with high accuracy and minimal impact on false alarm rates.
- Visually highlights potential threats for security agents.