Challenge: A Skills Shortage
- Cybersecurity technologies can track millions of individual events such as computer logins, antivirus software activity, website visits, emails, interaction with sensitive data, etc.
- A cybersecurity skills shortage means analysts need to efficiently direct their attention to what matters most.
Solution: Deep Learning and Active Learning
- Use deep learning to automatically assess security data and classify by confidence level.
- Use active learning to suggest human labeling that will maximize the deep learning model.
Impact: Efficiency, Effective Security
- Improving automated detection helps analysts stay on top of security threats.
- Analyst attention is more focused on the most helpful human tasks.
- Cybersecurity clients stay safer.
Infinia ML can help you find patterns in your data and detect threats.
Email us to learn more.